Position: Digital Marketing Specialist (SEO) – Full Time
Location: Baltimore, MD
Our Marketing Department in Baltimore, MD has an immediate opening for a full-time Digital Marketing Specialist (SEO). Candidate will work in close collaboration with senior management to coordinate day-to-day SEO activities in addition to website management, content optimization, and link building activities to drive qualified leads into sales. Candidate must be a quick learner and able to refine efforts as needed to maximize effectiveness. This is a very hands-on position where the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment and work efficiently under tight deadlines/pressure are a must.
- Works closely with department leadership to plan and coordinate SEO activities across all digital channels, including (but not limited to) Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google MyBusiness, Website, Social media, and Content marketing.
- Identify and report on organic traffic, paid traffic, new users, CTR, CPC, and URL performance.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI.
- Monitor SEO trends in search engine algorithms, keywords and competitive analysis
- Monitor PPC campaign performance and iterate, as needed, to improve the conversion performance.
- Track, report and analyze website analytics.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for best SEO practices & usability.
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization.
- Research and conduct competitor analysis.
- Monitor website and social media channels for ranking issues/problems; route internally as needed and coordinate responses.
- Work with team members to drive SEO in content creation, content programming, and ensuring SEO best practices are properly implemented in website code.
- Research and implement SEO recommendations for website architecture, content, internal linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords and online visibility.
- Evaluate and refine SEO efforts as needed to maximize effectiveness.
- Provide critical support to the Marketing Department.
- BS Marketing or quantitative field and 1-2 years of proven SEO experience – Or–
- +2-3 years of proven SEO experience
- Expert in MS Office Suite: Word, Excel, Power Point
- Ability to multi-task and work efficiently under deadlines/pressure.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, Search Console, Google Trends, Keyword Planner)
- Experience with A/B testing
- Working knowledge of HTML
- Up-to-date with the latest and best practices in SEO algorithm changes
- Google Analytics or Google Adwords certification is a huge plus, but not required.
- Excited about working in a fast-paced environment, including the ability to rapidly adapt to change and self-motivate in a results-driven culture.
- Proven ability to work as part of a team, including a passion for User Experience and working cross-functionally with the Sales Department (Solutions-oriented, Results-driven, Creative thinker, Team player).
Some travel and flexible work schedules may be necessary from time to time. This is a full-time position and MET is an equal opportunity employer. We have an excellent benefits package including health, dental, and life insurance, paid vacation and 401k retirement plan with company participation.
Interested candidates may E-mail their resume, cover letter and salary requirements for immediate consideration to: email@example.com, Attention: HR Recruiter
I authorize investigation of all statements contained in this application for employment as may be necessary in arriving at an employment decision.
This application for employment shall be considered active for a period of time not to exceed 45 days. Any applicant wishing to be considered for employment beyond this time period should inquire as to whether or not applications are being accepted at that time.
I hereby understand and acknowledge that, unless otherwise defined by applicable law, any employment relationship with this organization is of an “at will” nature, which means that the Employee may resign at any time and the Employer may discharge Employee at any time with or without cause. It is further understood that this “at will” employment relationship may not be changed in any written document or by conduct unless such change is specifically acknowledged in writing by an authorized executive of this organization.
In the event of employment, I understand that false or misleading information given in my application or interview(s) may result in discharge. I understand, also, that I am required to abide by all rules and regulations of the employer.