Full-time Marketing Coordinator
Location: Baltimore, MD
MET Laboratories, Inc., is a global leader in testing and certification of electronic and electrical products. We are the nation’s first Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory (NRTL) and have been serving clients for 60 years.
Our Marketing Department in Baltimore, MD has an immediate opening for a full-time Marketing Coordinator. Candidate will work in close collaboration with senior management to coordinate day-to-day marketing activities in addition to carrying out marketing campaigns and e-marketing activities to drive qualified leads into sales. Candidate must be creative, a quick learner, and able to refine efforts as needed to maximize effectiveness. This is a very hands-on position where the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment and work efficiently under tight deadlines/pressure are a must.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
Responsibilities of Marketing Coordinator Include:
- Works closely with Department leadership to plan and lead the coordination of marketing activities across all company channels, including (but not limited to) Email marketing, Content marketing, Social media marketing, Trade shows & Events, SEO/Search marketing.
- Design graphics for eBlasts, eNewsletters, brochures, advertisements, website content and posters using Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator.
- Write copy for email marketing, press releases, website, and blog posts.
- Lead coordination of webinars, trade show exhibitions, and company events.
- Lead coordination and execution of marketing materials for trade shows, company seminars, webinars, and other event accommodations.
- Maintain social media efforts to promote key events, content marketing, and campaigns via established networks.
- Monitor website and social media channels for issues/problems; route internally as needed and coordinate responses.
- Regularly maintain Marketing and Sales CRM databases (Salesforce & Pardot).
- Coordinate content marketing and print marketing collateral from start to finish (Plan, create, develop, and optimize).
- Aid in SEO analysis to determine website and campaign success.
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns to generate qualified leads to our Sales team.
- Evaluate and refine marketing efforts as needed to maximize effectiveness.
- Provide critical support to the Marketing Department.
WHAT DO YOU NEED?
- BA/BS Marketing, Design or related field, and 1-2 years of related marketing experience – Or–
- +2-3 years corporate marketing experience.
- Expert in MS Office Suite: Word, Excel, Power Point
- A working understanding of Email, Content marketing, and Social.
- Solid copy writing skills, always aimed at promoting a call to action.
- Ability to multi-task and work efficiently under deadlines/pressure.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Excited about working in a fast-paced environment, including the ability to rapidly adapt to change and self-motivate in a results-driven culture.
- Self-starter with the ability to work autonomously and efficiently with strong attention to detail.
- Proven ability to work as part of a team, including a passion for Creative execution, User Experience, and working cross-functionally with the Sales Department (Solutions-oriented, Results-driven, Creative thinker, Team player).
- An understanding of SEO, Google Analytics, and Google Adwords highly preferred, but not required.
- SEO/Search marketing experience is a huge plus!
- Video production & marketing experience is a huge plus!
Some travel and flexible work schedules may be necessary from time to time. This is a full-time position and MET is an equal opportunity employer. We have an excellent benefits package including health, dental, and life insurance, paid vacation and 401k retirement plan with company participation.
To be considered, send resume, salary requirement, and cover letter to: email@example.com