TITLE: Shipping, Receiving & Support Associate for the Bay Area (Santa Clara /assist in Union City Office)
MET Laboratories, Inc. is seeking a hard working, reliable, honest individual to assist in all aspects of shipping and receiving functions as listed below.
- Process and file inbound freight receipts;
- Maintain all logs associated with inbound/outbound freight;
- Create bar code labels (CEIT label) to be affixed to customer equipment;
- Applicant must be familiar with hand-held bar code scanners & print devices;
- Process outbound shipments; familiarity with UPS/FedEx & other carriers required.
- Process International shipments…familiarity with Customs documentation required.
- To accomplish the above, the ability to read, write, & comprehend English is required.
- Must have basic PC knowledge (MS Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Must be detail oriented and have the ability to effectively communicate issues.
- Must be able to take direction & follow processes and procedures.
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Must be willing to assist co-workers as needed.
- Must be customer service oriented and safety conscious.
- Must have “clean as you go” work habits to thrive in a fast paced work environment.
- Must maintain a clean and organized work environment.
- Must have good organizational skills.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record (clean DMV printout);
- Must have own transportation;
- A positive “can do” attitude is required.
- Assist in facility maintenance and support site Engineers as needed
- Must be familiar with and capable of using handheld and electric tools
- Willing to learn OJT of chamber repair/maintenance
- Must maintain records/logs pertaining to Exit Signs & Fire Extinguishers
- Must maintain cleanliness of facility, automobiles, & forklift
- Assist in Union City as needed.