MET Labs is trusted by leading network equipment manufacturers to do compliance testing for Comcast, the world’s largest broadcasting and cable company.
- Electrical/Electromechanical Compatibility
- Comcast products tested include switches, routers, and set-top boxes
Following are some of the Comcast standards MET has experience testing to:
- CTP-CPE-04 – Customer Premises Equipment Test Plan
- CTP-EPS-04 – External Power Supply Unit Test Plan
- CTP-HCE-120625 – Headend/Controlled Environment Test Plan (Active Devices)
- CPG-R00-100001 – Customer Premise Indoor Gateway Devices