Manufacturers that hope to sell their products in the North American marketplace must meet requirements under Title 47 in order to ensure that their equipment is not dangerous to the public and will not electromagnetically interfere with other products. Testing labs like MET allow manufacturers to confirm compliance and obtain FCC authorization to sell their product.
Experience, Expertise and Accreditations to meet your most important compliance needs
Product categories mentioned in CFR Title 47 must meet specific requirements according to standards found in various parts of Title 47. These parts identify product requirements based on product functionality, end users and intended use environments.
MET is able to test products under most parts under CFR Title 47.
- Our FCC testing capabilities include:
- • FCC Part 2 – Frequency Allocations and Radio Treaty Matters; General Rules and Regulations
- • FCC Part 11 – Emergency Alert System (EAS)
- • FCC Part 15 – Radio Frequency Devices
- • FCC Part 18 – Industrial, Scientific, and Medical Equipment
- • FCC Part 22 – Public Mobile Services
- • FCC Part 24 – Personal Communication Services
- • FCC Part 25 – Satellite Communications
- • FCC Part 27 – Miscellaneous Wireless Communication Services
- • FCC Part 68 – Connection of Terminal Equipment to the Telephone Network
- • FCC Part 74 – Experimental Radio Auxiliary, Special Broadcast and Other Program Distributional Services
- • FCC Part 80 – Stations in the Maritime Services
- • FCC Part 87 – Aviation Services
- • FCC Part 90 – Private Land Mobile Radio Services
- • FCC Part 95 – Personal Radio Services
- • FCC Part 97 – Amateur Radio Services
- • FCC Part 101 – Fixed Microwave Services