We are a leading provider of labeling solutions for non-certified equipment, with a well-deserved reputation for being responsive and easy to work with.
The nation’s first NRTL, we are a highly-regarded resource for electrical inspection agencies within the United States and Canada to assure product safety compliance of unlabeled equipment in the field.
Since 1959, we have been providing testing and certification for United States, Canadian and international markets, and has top-notch qualifications:
- U.S.’s first Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory (NRTL) for Product Safety Certification
- ANAB-accredited as a Field Evaluation Body (FEB) to NFPA 790 & NFPA 791
- SCC-accredited as an Inspection Body for Product Safety in Canada
- National Certification Body (NCB) for Global Product Safety
- Experience in on-site claim substantiation and failure evaluation
Our field inspection services are fully compliant to NFPA 790, Standard for Competency of Third-Party Field Evaluation Bodies and NFPA 791, Recommended Practice and Procedures for Unlabeled Electrical Equipment Evaluation.
In addition, we are accredited by the Standards Council of Canada to act as an inspection body for product safety field inspections in Canada, to assess electrical equipment to SPE-1000-13 – Model code for the field evaluation of electrical equipment.