30 years ago, we broke the UL monopoly for product safety testing and certification in the United States. Today, we are the service leader for product safety approvals – not just in North America, but globally.
We are qualified to NRTL certify products in over 180 UL Standard categories and can test to an additional 230+ standards for the U.S. market. For Canada, we maintain a wide scope of SCC accreditation. We also offer expert third-party testing to almost any product safety standard for the European Union or Asia Pacific.
Eurofins-accredited categories include consumer products, information technology and telecommunications products including NEBS equipment, medical devices, and equipment designed for hazardous locations.
Current Product Safety Accreditations Include:
- Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory (NRTL) – OSHA
- Standard Council of Canada (SCC) – CB and IB
- Issuing and Recognizing National Certification Body (NCB) – IECEE CB Scheme
- CB Testing Laboratory (CBTL) – IECEE CB Scheme
- American Association for Laboratory Accreditation (A2LA)
View a full list of Eurofins E&E North America’s Accreditations here