Regulatory changes and demanding testing procedures put RF product manufacturers under pressure to adhere to updated market requirements. We help you navigate the complex process of complying with radio performance testing requirements to ensure your RFID products are compliant, compatible, and reliable.
As an FCC-recognized TCB (Telecommunications Certification Body), a Certification Body (CB) for ISED (formerly Industry Canada), Notified body under the RED Directive, MET can provide end-to-end testing and certification for your RFID products including pre-compliance testing, certification testing & documentation, and regulatory body liaison services.
MET Labs conducts regulatory RFID product safety and EMC testing for all major world markets.
Our Regulatory RFID testing capabilities include:
- EMC – FCC Rule Part 15 or 90
- Safety – UL 60950 for Tag Interrogators and NRTL Certification
- EMC – RSS-210
- Safety – CSA 60950 and SCC Certification Body
- EMC testing in accordance to ETSI EN 301 489-1 and ETSI EN 301 489-3
- Radio testing in accordance to ETSI 300-220
- Safety testing in accordance to EN 60950
- Declaration of Conformity for CE marking requirements