Our Military testing capabilities include:
- Environmental Simulation Testing Capabilities
- MIL-STD-810, MIL-STD-167, Testing
- MIL-S 901 Hammer Shock Testing
- Mechanical Fiber Optic Testing
- Optical Fiber Optic Testing
- DLC & DSCC Fiber Optic Testing
- Military Shock & Vibration Testing
- Commericial Off-the-Shelf (COTS) Testing
- Body Armor Testing
- Ruggedized Testing
Related Military Testing Capabilities:
- MIL-STD-461 Testing
- MIL-STD-464 Testing
- Conducted Emissions Testing
- Radiated Emissions Testing
- Conducted Susceptibility Testing
- Radiated Susceptibility Testing
- Power Quality Testing:
MIL-STD-704, MIL-STD-1275, MIL-STD-1399
- Military Shielding Effectiveness Testing:
IEEE-299, ASTM D4935, MIL-STD-1678-3 (3308)
- Military Fiber Optics Testing
MIL Environmental Testing Capabilities
Our end-to-end testing solutions evaluate your equipment to extreme environmental conditions, help you navigate stringent compliance standards, and validate environmental hardiness and mission readiness of your equipment for faster market access.
MIL Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
Our end-to-end EMC testing solutions evaluate your equipment to any electromagnetic condition; helping you meet critical reliability and performance standards that bring your equipment from development to end use faster and more cost-effectively.
MIL Fiber Optics
We perform testing to the optical, mechanical, and environmental characteristics of your fiber optic products to validate safety, reliability, and performance.
Test to Military Standards and prove the durability of your product. Ensure product readiness for any mission profile with MET’s extensive ruggedized testing labs.